Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before enrolling in any of the services offered.
Booking of services:
- All bookings and payments for Services are to be made via the Booking System.
- When making a booking, you agree to the payment of the price listed on the Website for the Service.
- Payment for Services may be made through the payment method available (the Payment Provider).
- In using the online payment method, you agree that you have familiarised yourself with and are bound by the applicable Terms and Conditions of the Payment Provider.
- Following payment, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received.
Delivery of Services:
- As a Participant in a group or private class you agree that you will not harm, harass, hassle or abuse other Participants, or act in an unlawful, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner.
- As a Participant online you acknowledge that we are not liable or responsible for any electronic and/or server issues or interruptions that affect the online delivery of Services. You agree to have your video turned on for the duration of the class and set your camera so that you are fully visible. You may not record the class in any format.
- You acknowledge we will take all reasonable steps to help you achieve your desired results. However, we do not warrant that the Services will meet your requirements or generate specific results, or that all Participants will achieve the same results.
- You understand that the Services are not a substitute for medical or mental health examination, diagnosis and treatment. It is It is your exclusive responsibility to seek such independent medical or mental health guidance as needed. We are not liable or responsible for any direct or indirect effect or result of any Services provided.
- You agree to communicate honestly, to be open to feedback, and to participate fully in the Services.
- In signing up for the mailing list, you agree to receive communication relating to Services or related information.
- All care is taken in the preparation of information and published materials on the Website. We do not warrant its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. As such, we are not liable for any direct or indirect losses, damages or costs that may be incurred as a result of this information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and your reliance on the information, advice or documentation. Use of the Website, Services and any of the products is at your own risk.
Re-scheduling and Cancellations:
- If you are unable to attend a group session, a refund will not be provided.
- Any requests for changes to agreed times for private classes and/or individual program sessions must be made in writing with at least 2 days notice. Otherwise, you will forfeit the class and/or session, and any payment made for Services is non-refundable.
- You must notify us of any intention to cancel the Services as soon as practicable. In cancelling any Services after payment, you acknowledge the Services are non-refundable.
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
- When you purchase a recorded Service, you are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-transferable license to access and use the specific Services and any related software, content, equipment or other materials for Your specific, non-commercial use only.
- You may not, without prior written consent and permission of relevant owners, broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third-party content for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that the Website, Services, logos, designs, text, content, files, materials and any other intellectual property rights contained therein, including without limitation, any copyrights, patents, trademarks, proprietary or other rights arising thereof, are owned by Yoga on the Ridge or its affiliates, whether displayed on the Website or not.
- You agree to indemnify Yoga on the Ridge or its affiliates against all liability, losses or expenses incurred in relation to or in any way directly or indirectly connected with any breach of intellectual property rights by you or your agents.
We reserve the right to review and change any of the Terms and Conditions by updating the website at our sole discretion. When updates are made to the Terms and Conditions, we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of any updates. Any changes take immediate effect from the date of their publication.